NB: To renew your membership, please login at Members' Area. You may be requested to update membership information.
Invitation to join the Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
Membership Has its Privileges
1. Discounted admission to our conferences, seminars and talks
2. Subsidised rates at our social and networking events
3. Listing in our members’ directory
4. Free copies of SCL(S) e-newsletter which features the latest commentary on construction-related legislation, case law and industry developments
5. Free copies of downloadable conference and seminar papers from our events as well as those made available by the SCL International community as resources for members (NB: a separate registration process is required)
6. Weekly email updates on our upcoming conferences, seminars, talks, social and networking events.
How To Apply & Make Payment
You just need to select PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE at the bottom of this page.
- For Full Membership, the Membership Administration Fee is SGD$120.00. First Subscription Fee for each calender year is SGD$150.00 if you join in January-March or pro-rated @ SGD$12.50 per month if you join after March.
- For Full-time Student Membership, the Membership Administration Fee is SGD$60.00. First Subscription Fee for each calender year is SGD$75.00 if you join in January –March or pro-rated @ SGD$6.00 per month if you join after March.
After completing the membership application, you may make payment either via PayNow, credit card online, by cheque, or via bank transfer/Internet banking.
Please allow approximately 2 weeks from receipt of payment for processing.